Slip on a blouse or tee, a pair of dressy shorts, and a chic pair of wedges for the perfect laid-back summer look.
Pinching your pennies? Our recession-istas scour the web in search of ultra chic must-haves to help you look like a million without blowing your budget. In fact, everything featured on CheapChicDaily.com is under $100! Brought to you by the chic style chefs at StyleBakery.com.
Around the Web:
- 1. Personalized gifts for her
- 2. Cheap thrills: Monday must-haves for $25 and under
- 3. Skater skirts for $48 and under
- 4. Gifts for $15 and under
- 5. Leather sleeve tops for less
- 6. Our picks of the best Cyber Monday sales
- 7. Black Friday: 8 reasons to shop online today!
- 8. Sale surfing: Piperlime.com under $50
- 9. Cheap thrills: Monday must-haves for $25 and under
- 10. Bundle up in puffers under $100
- DediSpace Telecom by Anonymous on Trendspotting: colorful plaid shirts for spring
- I love pencil skirts. by Sherrilee on Flattering pencil skirts for less
- love this. Great finds $25.00 and under. by Sherrilee on Cheap thrills: Monday must-haves for $25 and under
- Oi Candy! Eu soube do que aconteceu e fiequi muito by Selimali on Go ahead and wine (the color, that is)
- hiii im thinking of blue wendidg alsoi want to combine by Bhim on Suede Ruffle Booties
- These look really comfortable. by Sherrilee on Borrowed from the boys: Menswear-inspired styles for less